Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

eNoteFile - Notetaking and Filing Freeware

Hi All, My name is Bruce. I am a physiotherapist in Australia. We have developed leading edge notetaking and filing software - eNoteFile.…

Started by Bruce Cohen

10 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Bruce Cohen

Computing Environments

If Microworlds, Squeak, Scratch, Agent Sheets, Alice, GameMaker, Python and Ruby don't sound like random gibberish to you I need your help…

Started by Jane Krauss

40 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Jane Krauss

Software 4 Teachers

I'm interested in anything you can add about very user friendly and interesting educational software that you might know. It would be great…

Started by ddeubel

0 Feb 13, 2009

Best Web 2.0 Tools for Education

I am preparing a short presentation for Kentucky school district technology coordinators on the "10 Best Web 2.0 Tools for Education". I am…

Started by Jeff

12 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Erika Johansson

Ideas on Biography Websites for History Class

Hi, I am wondering if any of you know of any biography websites that are particularly stellar. I am a new history teacher looking for good…

Started by DJ

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by DJ

Drag and drop sorting

I am looking for an online app that would allow me to create a sorting exercise. My use is for HS English students to use various clues and…

Started by Tim

6 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Tim

good programs for Windows XP

So the school I'm at is switching from Mac OS X to Windows XP (and Windows 7 when the time comes). I'm helping come up with a good list of…

Started by Sean Hanson

5 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

Video editing solution that is better than Windows Movie Maker

I have just completed a class video editing project using Adobe Premiere Pro CS3. The students' bottom line: too sophisticated for their ne…

Started by Rod Milstead

4 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Kev

Video Tutorial Website?

I remember there was a company I had used in the past that taught teachers how to use software. They used video lessons to teach it, much l…

Started by Phil

2 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Phil

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #1: Blogging Software and Services

This is the first in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroom…

Started by Steve Hargadon

37 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Lynne Bailey

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service