Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a middle school student or two to collaborate

I have a 13 year old boy who is interested in collaborating with someone on a sports related project. We are pretty open to the specifics -…

Started by Michelle Barkemeyer

0 Sep 8, 2009

Back to School

Today was my 25th 'first' day back to school. What is the best and worst things about school starting?

Started by Nancy Bosch

8 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Rashidah Tutashinda

Are You Teaching What You Think You're Teaching?

Early in my teaching career I noticed something I thought important enough to share. Not that others have not figured this out, but maybe i…

Started by Anthony Vestyck

8 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

Google Teacher Academy (Boulder 09)

I'm excited to have been accepted to the 2009 Google Teacher Academy in Boulder, Colorado. I am interested in hearing from GTA alumni: what…

Started by John Sowash

3 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by John Sowash

Please assist me...

I would like to know if I would be able to research about socially conscious gifts online? Does anybody willing to assist me in looking for…

Started by Bajang

0 Aug 4, 2009

Wiimote Whiteboard

Hello! - has anyone successfully set up a Wiimote Whiteboard using their Mac? I have the Java version of the software downloaded, but am no…

Started by Erin Lodes

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Andrew Heidrich

Map of Twitter Network

Does anyone know of a site that will map out your network on Twitter (the people you're following and the ones who are following you)? I ke…

Started by Chris Fritz

0 Jul 28, 2009

What would you do with stimulus funding?

I recently received an email from a site I belong to http://applebatch.com about an essay contest asking what you would do with a million d…

Started by Barb Masterson

0 Jul 13, 2009

Director of Educational Technology Job

Hi Everyone, I am changing schools and my previous school is looking for a replacement. It's a great school and located in Austin, Texas.…

Started by Mark Brumley

0 Jul 2, 2009

Blog Carnival: Advice for New Bloggers

Latest blog carnival is aimed at giving advice to those thinking about starting up a blog about teaching or learning English - details here…

Started by Karenne Sylvester

0 Jun 27, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service