Help or Feedback Needed (3,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Threaded Discussion

I'm trying to find the right tool for an online book discussion for kids. I set up a blog and it looks fine. It would work fine if I didn't…

Started by Nancy Bosch

41 Sep 7, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

How to add an RSS feed to my class blog?

Hi everyone, Hope I'm not sounding dumb here, but how do you add a RSS feed (or is it a reader? or subscription?) to a blog? I'd like to…

Started by Amy Capelle

14 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Laura Gibbs

I'm ready to blog, but what about my students and the curriculum?

This year will be my first attempt to use blogging to compliment my instruction. I have created a CBM page for the class to use, and I am r…

Started by Adam Dugger

8 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Kim Pericles

The Future of Schools-Best Practices

I've been invited to join our superintendent (and others) to discuss the future of our district and the future of schools in general. I thi…

Started by Nancy Bosch

0 Sep 4, 2007

Does anyone have a Web 2.0 Survey for students?

This year I'm going to be doing a lot more with my students related to Web 2.0. I've been thinking about it and decided I should collect so…

Started by Steve Dickie

14 Sep 4, 2007
Reply by Mark Dilworth

Beginning with Laptops

Our school district is going to be rolling out laptops to High School students the end of October. I am looking for any ideas on activities…

Started by Julie Leach

9 Sep 2, 2007
Reply by Hans Feldmeier

Horizon Project 4 *Any* Teacher?

Hello teachers, Last spring, Julie Lindsay and Vicki Davis led an amazing project called The Horizon Project. This was a collaborative eff…

Started by Darren Draper

4 Sep 1, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Technology and Social Studies

I'm wondering how social studies teachers use technology in their classrooms. I'm actually writing my doctoral dissertation on Technologica…

Started by Andrew Pass

6 Aug 30, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Video Compression

Can anyone help me with video compression? I would appreciate some advice on which software is available for Macs.

Started by brian melville

3 Aug 30, 2007
Reply by Deirdre Bonnycastle

Student Comments in Blogs

I've set myself up with a Classblogmeister account. I am going to try a blog for the first time this year. I teach the students computers a…

Started by Ann

13 Aug 30, 2007
Reply by Ann

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service