Book Discussions (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Their Eyes Were Watching God DQ #2

Throughout the first half of this novel, we learned of the beginning stages of Janie's journey through self discovery, freedom and self act…

Started by Coach Moore

36 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Moore

How People Learn - Book Reactions

Has anyone read How People Learn? Reading it now and would love to hear thoughts from others.Book details: How People Learn: Brain, Mind, E…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

0 Sep 13, 2010

A website for your students to submit book reports?

Hi, basically this is an advertisement for my masters thesis:)   But I think some might be interested!   I am a 5th grade teacher in Arizon…

Started by Bobby

0 Sep 8, 2010

Their Eyes Were Watching God: DQ #1

As Hurston opens the novel, she provides the reader insight on the differences of men & women.  She also gives enough information on th…

Started by Coach Moore

82 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Christopher Johnson

"The Shallows," by Nicholas Carr

I want to begin by acknowledging that I am prone to hyperbole. That said, I have just finished reading a profound analysis of the effect of…

Started by Tom Kennedy

2 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Kennedy

Cultural Folktales

I am attending a course at an institute which promotes global education.  Today we focused on children's literature.  First we learned abou…

Started by Marcy Prager

0 Aug 2, 2010

training resource book

I will be doing a teacher technology integration training and want to give a resource book to the teachers who are attending.  The two clas…

Started by Mandie

0 Jul 6, 2010

Online digital book library for students

Hi Folks,I'm after a online book library suitable for students aged 10 and up. I have been looking at Google Books which appears to be perf…

Started by Jason McMahon

0 Jun 23, 2010

"The 2.0 Teacher" E-Book

As an avid member of the classroom 2.0 community I would love to get some feedback from members on my e-book "The 2.0 Teacher". The Tapstac…

Started by AJ Juliani

2 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by AJ Juliani

Night: Elie Wiesel: Night

Anyone have a culminating unit on Night by Elie Wiesel?  

Started by Mrs. Johnson

0 Apr 30, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service