All Discussions Tagged 'timeline' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching with Timelines in the Elementary CCSS Classroom

Recently I created a timeline for the third grade students at my school that helped illustrate the time span in history of the first settle…

Started by Mary Floro

0 Nov 25, 2012

Great tool for teacher and students

http://whenintime.com is a great tool for teachers and students. whenintime is a web application that enables users to create, view, explor…

Started by Nisha Gidwani

0 Oct 30, 2011

Interactive timelines in the classroom

Hello Classroom 2.0 community. TimeRime.com is an online community that allows people to create, compare and upload information by creatin…

Started by Jermaine

4 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Jermaine

Timeline online applications

What's the best free application you've found that students can use to create a timeline?  I'm so frustrated!  The ones I've tried either d…

Started by Terri Browning

22 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Jermaine

Story Telling and Timeline Presentation tools (for lecture support and for assignments/reports)

Looks like the "Presentation" Tool category is the most logical place to discuss this sort of thing, but I am surprised it doesn't have a c…

Started by Kelly Walsh

12 May 15, 2009
Reply by Kelly Walsh

Economic Current Events, Economic History

I created a blog, Economic Sounds and Sights, to share information regarding the events surrounding our current economic crisis. My first…

Started by Lynn Marentette

4 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Lynn Marentette

Mnemograph (timeline software)

I'm excited to introduce to Classroom 2.0 our new software for creating rich, interactive (Flash, web-based) timelines. It's called Mnemogr…

Started by Michael Richardson

6 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Yanaka Bernal

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service