Uncategorized (531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Projection vs. Plasma

Today the IT director and I were having a discussion as to how to replace televisions in the classroom. She leans heavily toward plasma tel…

Started by Clifton Dancy

0 Apr 20, 2007

Multicultural experience for my students

I teach on a medium sized college campus with about 6000 students. The great majority of our students are of European descent. We do bring…

Started by Ken Messersmith

0 Apr 20, 2007

Weak participation in Web 2.0

**Cross-posted from my blog** http://mrpotter.edublogs.org A recent study of online surfing habits by Hitwise states that: Web 2.0, a ca…

Started by Christopher Potter

6 Apr 19, 2007
Reply by Cerese Godfrey

A more edu-friendly Second Life?

OK, word of pre warning, don't click on the first link here. It's Protonmedia -- one of those very slick company "solution" websites where…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

2 Apr 18, 2007
Reply by James Dykstra

grading in a 2.0 world

It seems that when we discuss all of the 2.0 tools available for utilization in the classroom, we are trying to encourage and facilitate le…

Started by Shawn Moore

9 Apr 18, 2007
Reply by Richard

Follow up on Math/Reading software study

This column in Eschool news is a good follow up on the poor reporting and misleading headlines relating to the Dept. of Ed's math/reading s…

Started by Carolyn Foote

0 Apr 17, 2007

How do you Cite another Blog?

So, I"m wondering how you cite something that you take from another blog. Is it enough to simply include a link back to the original postin…

Started by Andrew Pass

5 Apr 16, 2007
Reply by nlowell

Perception of change

As I have been cruising through my RSS reader and the various conversations that are taking place within CL2.0, I began to wonder if we are…

Started by Kelly Christopherson

3 Apr 14, 2007
Reply by John Tanner

Filters and a flat world *cross posted*

We have a web filter at school. As all filters do, it blocks content. At the same time, we have a “technology” committee that is looking…

7 Apr 14, 2007
Reply by ianmallari

Forums as PD

My colleagues and I have spent some time recently with Social Studies teachers from 2 other local high schools as part of a professional de…

1 Apr 13, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service