Introductions (2,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

School Outside the Walls Network wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

Hi Everyone ! Trouvez plus de vidéos comme celle-ci sur Hors les Murs - Out of Walls My pupils and I are very glad to send you our song…

Started by Vincent Mespoulet

0 Dec 19, 2007

Media/Software Projects with your Students

Those of you who are working on producing various projects using software (of most kinds)... If you are interested in winning software and…

Started by Studica Skills

0 Dec 17, 2007

Teacher Toolbar

Please check out this recently created Teacher Toolbar http://professionallearningboard.ourtoolbar.com and let me know what you think. I'd…

Started by Ellen

0 Dec 15, 2007

Incorporating Video

I will be working on an interesting multimedia presentation and I was wondering if anyone knows of some copyright friendly sites that would…

Started by Chris Clementi

9 Dec 15, 2007
Reply by Brian

In Japan You Can Take Classes From Your Cell Phone

Wow, what an interesting concept. As I read this article I became more and more fascinated with the idea and more and more worried as well.…

Started by Maddie Amenta

1 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Andrew

Hello World!

We are the students of a Web 2.0 class and we're interested in learning how teachers use Web. 2.0 technology in their classrooms to educate…

Started by Web 2.0 Class

5 Dec 11, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Student blogging site starting!

A new student blogging site ABOUT education starts in three days. A group of students from around the world, took the seed of an idea from…

Started by Carolyn Foote

2 Dec 8, 2007
Reply by ruthokoye

ICT review/challenge.... How much do you know!

I recently did a blog post on my Ning about Fling the Teacher, a marvellous game by Andrew Field which he originally used to teach his hist…

Started by ddeubel

0 Dec 7, 2007

Education Week: research projects on digital technology's effects

The current issue of Education Week talks about the MacArthur Foundation moving to the forefront in support of research on educational tech…

Started by Connie Weber

2 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

smartboard/activboard

I have an activboard and absolutely love it. My kids are just as fired up as I am for the privilege to have one in my room. While at a conf…

Started by Tucker Reeck

6 Dec 3, 2007
Reply by Tucker Reeck

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service