Those of you who are working on producing various projects using software (of most kinds)... If you are interested in winning software and cash for your class, we have tons of competitions you can enter (ranging typically from middle school to grad school) that require NO ENTRY FEES and no commitment to buy, subscribe to, or join anything.

This is the third season of Studica Skills Competitions for students, and we've opened it up to students worldwide. Currently we have more than 16,000 students registered, and I'm certain that many of you are doing exactly what can be found on the Studica Skills website.

Studica Skills is a totally non-profit division of our parent company, Torcomp Studica, an educational software reseller. Our ultimate goal is to GIVE BACK to the education community - that's YOU! - as you've been treating us so well for more than 22 years!

I am promoting these competitions in order to create some awareness - we have HUGE sponsors (Adobe, Autodesk, Sony, Quark, Microsoft, etc...) with over $100k in cash, prizes and scholarships to be won. The higher the numbers of students entering season three competitions, the greater the prizes for season four!

I'd love to send out free teachers' kits to anyone interested in learning more about the competitions and to see if this is something they'd like to do with their students. Email me at KarmynL@studica.com and drop by the website for a peek!

(I know most of you probably think "what's the catch?" but I assure there is NO catch whatsoever!)

Tags: competitions, contests, media, prizes, projects, student

Views: 34

Reply to This

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service