All Discussions Tagged 'specialneeds' (8)

← Back to The Inclusion Revolution - Technology in Special Education
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Special Education Teacher Survey

If you're a special education teacher, would you mind completing the survey I have posted on my blog: You can find it here: http://christin…

Started by Christine Southard

0 Jan 3, 2009

Special Education Sessions at NECC

Are you at NECC? I am and I"m going to post some of the links of the resources I find as I attend sessions regarding inclusion and students…

1 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Christine Southard

Dyslexia & Technology

Having dyslexia makes reading and writing a challenge. When surfing the world wide web you need to be a strong reader and writer to navigat…

2 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Becca Berbaum

What does inclusion look like in your school?

I'm starting to realize that my full-time co-teaching inclusion model may be unique. I am a special education teacher and I teach in a clas…

2 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by David James

Tech Forum New York - Round Table Discussion on Technology & Special Education

Greetings Educators from the Tech Forum Round Table Discussion on Technology and Special Education. As a special education teacher who has…

0 Oct 27, 2007

SymbolWorld and other resources for people who use symbols

A few years ago I discovered this site - at the time I thought, correctly that it would be a great resource for my elementary efl student…

Started by SusanTsairi

0 Aug 1, 2007

Differentiating Your Website

First off, do you have a class website? LOL - If you're on classroom 2.0, I hope so! Have you ever thought about how to differentiate it fo…

3 Aug 1, 2007
Reply by SusanTsairi

Designers make Web accessible for [Moderately/Severely] disabled kids

Designers make Web accessible for disabled kids When I read the title to this article I was truly excited for our special needs students. I…

0 Jul 7, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service