David James's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a spedublogger. mrjames.edublogs.org I do not have any other Sped blogs that…"

David James replied Jan 31, 2008 to Spedubloggers?

7 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Christine Southard

"Our school recently purchased 10 3rd generation Nanos. They are a bit smaller but si…"

David James replied Jan 25, 2008 to Turn the Ipod into a teaching tool for special needs students!

13 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Last week, we used iPods for oral administration of semester exams. It went so well,…"

David James replied Jan 22, 2008 to Turn the Ipod into a teaching tool for special needs students!

13 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"I have wanted to add co-teaching as a part of our inclusion philosophy. However, the…"

David James replied Jan 8, 2008 to What does inclusion look like in your school?

2 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by David James

"I am inspired by your story to make podcasts for my students. I have the feeling tha…"

David James replied Jan 5, 2008 to Turn the Ipod into a teaching tool for special needs students!

13 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Do you want to talk about 2.0, interactive whiteboards, iPods, etc.? I have ideas on…"

David James replied Jun 21, 2007 to Improving Reading Fluency

2 Jun 22, 2007
Reply by Christine Southard

"I have been in Special Education for over 10 years, the past 6 years as the Inclusio…"

David James replied May 21, 2007 to The Inclusion Revolution - Technology in Special Education - Introduce Yourself

27 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Ericka Lee

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service