"My name is Michelle and I am a teachaholic," I admitted on Twitter the other day. They say the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. Anyone else willing to own up to their "addiction"?

What are the signs that you MIGHT be a teachaholic? Let's make this the equivalent to Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a redneck..." shtick.

Have fun!

Tags: addiction, fun, teachaholic, teachers

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

If you spend more than an hour in the school supply aisle ANY time of the year,
you might be a teachaholic.
If you have a collection of PENCILS,
If you stay at school til 8:30 at night you might be a teachaholic. (or disorganized)
OR if you RETURN to school at 8:30 (after your own kids are in bed) and stay until midnight,
Aren't you scared to go back to school at night, in the dark? I'm such a big wimp, I don't like to there after dark at all...http://www.classroom20.com/group/elementaryreadingteachers/forum/to...
▼ Reply to This
if you go thru oriental trading magazine in the summer looking for christmas gifts for future students
read a book with my own kids and start jotting down questions and activities i could use if i do this book in class. LOL
have already spent over my allotted school money at the teacher store
guilty as charged- every year. We don't get too much though $100.00 it sure doesn't go a long way!
...and it is only August!
wake up in the middle of the night to write down an idea I had for my class so i don't forget it in the morning.
If you keep anything remotely tacky looking (seasonal sweaters, ear rings, decorations, etc) JUST because, "The CHILDREN think it's cute,"

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service