All Discussions Tagged 'teachers' (9)

← Back to Elementary Reading Teachers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introductions

Gosh! I'm sorry I didn't think of this first, but we really SHOULD introduce ourselves, shouldn't we? :-)

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

110 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Lisa Hazen

Top 3 "Tools" in Your Classroom

I wonder what everyone would list as their top 3 indespensable-I-couldn't-live-with-out-em tools for literacy instruction. Thinking actual…

22 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Katie Muhtaris

The Book Whisperer--Favorite Quotes

My copy of the book is highlighted and sticky-noted beyond belief so I thought another good discussion thread to start would be some of you…

6 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

Readicide author interview

Dearest group members, I contacted Kelly Gallagher, the author of the new book "Readicide". Look for the interview in the next couple of we…

Started by Bobby

0 May 11, 2009

Teachaholics Anonymous (Well, not so anonymous)

"My name is Michelle and I am a teachaholic," I admitted on Twitter the other day. They say the first step in recovery is admitting you ha…

29 Aug 17, 2008

Favorite Professional Books

Okay, we've got a good list of favorite children's books. How about your favorite professional ones?

10 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Linda Davenport

"Just for Me" Reads

Many of us probably have time for ONE more "Just for Me" reads this summer. You know, those books that have really nothing to do with educa…

9 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Linda Davenport

"Cool" ways to begin the year

Lots of teaching experience in this group! What's your all-time favorite way to begin your school year? What kind of memorable activities d…

0 Jul 22, 2008

Literacy Web Sites

I've built up quite a collection of links to reading web sites (you can view my list at www.mrstg.com/teacher_links.htm), but I'm constantl…

2 Jul 17, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service