Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 25868

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Colleen,
Welcome to Classroom 2.0. I'm sure you will find a lot of great resources here. I also started working in a high school this year. Until now I've been working K-8. I'm really enjoying working with older kids - they are like real people! How is your year going? Do you know about the conference Chris Lehmann is hosting in January at the Science Leadership Academy in Phlly: Educon 2.0 ? It sounds like it is going to be a great learning opportunity. I'm hoping to get there. Let me know if you have any questions about navigating this network. I'm happy to help.
-Liz
Hey Hey Hey! My name is Scott Walker. I am from Campbellsville, Ky. It's a nice, quiet, rural community. So you can bet I'm anxious to hear about anyone else from a small town having luck promoting cutting technology into their schools. I teach Arts & Humanities (Dance, Art, Drama, Music, and their impacts on culture through time.) I love teaching and I am inseparable from technology!
Hi, I'm Arthus Erea from Hinesburg, VT.
Although I am not an educator, I am a student and developer active in the education community. Steve invited me to join this community.
If you have any questions for teens, need help with technology, or just want to chat my contact info is on my blog: http://myfla.ws
Welcome! Can't wait to have you participate.
My name is Kelly, I am a k-5 computer/technology teacher at a private school in Colorado. I love my job! When I'm not working I love to blog www.ilearntechnology.com. I have been teaching for 5 years now. I have been married for 5 years and have a puppy (see profile picture). Born and raised in Colorado, Go Rockies!
Welcome Kelly,
Your blog looks like a great resource. Thanks for sharing it. Let me know if you have any questions about navigating this network. I'm happy to help.
-Liz
Hi there everyone. My name is David and I am a middle school Science teacher from Fort Wayne, IN, USA. I hope to meet some great people and get some great ideas.
Hi David,

Welcome!

There are many great discussions and people here on Classroom 2.0. Please don't hesitate to share your experiences or thoughts with the folks here. Collaboration and exchanging ideas is one of things that makes this site so great!

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

Edwin Wargo
Greetings from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, USA! Ever since I heard David Warlick speak at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh two summers ago, I've been intrigued by the use of blogs and other Web 2.0 technologies in education. Since then I've started writing blogs for my music technology class and my choirs.
Hi Dale,

Welcome to Classroom 2.0! Your blog looks like a great model of how to use Web 2.0 as an instructional and learning tool for all teachers but especially music education teachers.

If you have any questions about Classroom 2.0, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Edwin Wargo
Hello - Matt Crosslin, head geek at EduGeek Journal. Currently living in Dallas, Texas, and working as an Instructional Designer at the University of Texas at Arlington's Center for Distance Education.
Hi Matt,

EduGeek Journal looks like a great resource! I really like the presentations on how the social web became what it is today.

Welcome to Classroom 2.0! Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

Edwin Wargo

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service