Earlier in January I compiled a list of blogging resources for those educators wishing to learn more about blogging for themselves and/or their students. At this site you'll find info. on what blogging is, research and statistics related to blogging, suggestions about hosted blogging platforms to use, educational rationale for and pedagogy of blogging, as well as many examples of student and teacher blogs. If you know of another source that is just flat out great and you don't see it listed, I'd love suggestions. I'm hoping to update it soon. Thanks. :)

Tags: blogging, examples, pedagogy, resources

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve -
Thanks for your ideas! I've joined the Diigo group and posted a few bookmarks. The wiki idea is great and when I get a second I'll see if I can put it up in that format as well. As to the live conversation on all this, you bet! I'm no expert on the area, but I sure have enjoyed creating blogs with my high school students and I think they've enjoyed them as well. It is a fantastic way to facilitate real learning on real topics. Just let me know if you decide to proceed on with the Live Conversation Idea.
I'm new to blogging, and this is a fabulous resource. I just added it to my Google Reader. Thanks for sharing.
CC -

You bet! Hope it is helpbul as you start this endeavor. :)

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service