All Discussions Tagged 'resources' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freebies? Got any? Here's my own.

I'm wondering if anyone has any freebies?   One site I use often for tech is the Software Giveaway of the Day. Subscribe and when something…

Started by ddeubel

2 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by fendi max

ESL / EFL teachers - What link did you use today?

I'm teach English and I'm wondering what websites / tools / applications are MOST being used by ESL / EFL teachers on the web.  I'd like t…

Started by ddeubel

24 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by fendi max

Technology in the classroom

To Whom It May Concern,   I  am a graduate student at the University of Maryland University College in the Instructional Technology master’…

Started by Dominic Bridgers

12 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Sebastian Panakal

Online Resources for Teaching and Learning

Check out these three academic gems that can help enhance teaching and learning without any out-of-pocket costs. Share your experiences in…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Heather MacCorkle Edick

Seeking resources for health and wellbeing technologies.

Hi, I am new to Classroom 2.0 and am looking for resources across all grade levels in order to teach about technologies used in health and…

Started by Eiren Thomas

0 Mar 10, 2013

The use of iPads as a teaching tool

I'm conducting a study on the use of tablets, and more specifically iPads, as an educational tool. The reason for this study is two fold. F…

Started by Christopher Heath

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Rivki Locker

Parents and Common Core

Hello all, As a mother of two and one struggling academically and socially with learning disabilities, I'm seriously concerned about the i…

Started by Sylvia

0 Oct 14, 2012

Makerspaces, Game Design, and Badging: A Community-Wide Conversation

Kristin Fontichiaro, Clinical Assistant Professor School of Information, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Co-Presenters: Greg Austic, Gam…

Started by Kristin Fontichiaro

0 Aug 18, 2012

The Role of Peer Input in Online Courses

Open Education Resources (OER) industry leaders are arguing that free content is not sufficient when it comes to online learning, that stud…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 May 14, 2012

Closing the STE...M Gap: Mathematics Integration through 21st C Publishing

Your Name and Title:  Peg (Margaret) Hartwig  2012 DEN GURU Finalist STEM Math Teacher & Volunteer Tech Integration Coach   School, Lib…

Started by Peg Hartwig

0 Apr 5, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service