All Discussions Tagged 'world' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Register today for World Savvy's Sustainable Communities Professional Development Institutes!

You have until September 10th to receive the discounted early registration rate for the “Sustainable Communities” Institute – coming this f…

Started by Charmagne Campbell-Patton

0 Sep 5, 2012

World Backup Day - Spreading awareness about data availability, security, backup methods and tools

Just thought I would send out a little heads-up that March 31st is 'World Backup Day' and that you can find more information @ http://www.w

Started by Daniel Larsson

0 Mar 28, 2011

How Could War Look Different?

How Could War Look Different? An Immersive Online Re-enactment and Re-Creation of Warfare In How Could War Look Different? students come…

Started by Brian Mannix

0 Aug 26, 2010

Taking World of Warcraft to the Classroom

Hi folks! Just wanted to share a project that is currently underway with the group and provide some follow-up resources/links from the inte…

Started by Lucas Gillispie

0 Aug 22, 2010

"The Creativity Crisis"

Did anyone read the article in Newsweek last week titled "The Creativity Crisis"?  I found the ideas fascinating.  As a new teacher it has…

Started by Robert Kennedy

12 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Robert Kennedy

I need help finding .edu websites.

I am having a hard time finding websites that are .edu or .org  all I can find are .com.  I can only use those website addresses that end i…

Started by Teresa Bartholomew

8 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Herschel Sarnoff

Bringing Real World Opportunities to Remedial Level Students

Who is doing this well?  I am an English teacher for Grade 10 and 11.  Remedial students struggle with making connections between writing,…

Started by Stacey Wielfaert

3 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Stacey Wielfaert

Does anyone know of free sites similar to CULTURE GRAMS?

Last year, CULTURE GRAMS decided to start charging for access to their incredible site.  Does anyone know of similar sites that are just as…

Started by Denise Stewart

2 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

Technology Across the Globe.

Hi, I'm a senior in high school and I am doing a project about technology use in other countries. I am trying learn about the types of tech…

Started by Rae

0 Oct 20, 2008

Voicethread pictures from around the world

Yesterday I created a free Voicethread Pro account at http://voicethread.com/ with a username(e-mail) of: vteducator@gmail.com and password…

Started by Mark Carls

5 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Mark Carls

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service