All Discussions Tagged 'web' (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thematic Maps On line

We have created a free applicattion on line to allow students creating thematic maps of any country in the world on GoogleMaps www.up2maps.…

Started by Moises Garcia

1 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Help our web-based education startup win seed funding!

Alight Learning is a free new web tool that helps middle school students, teachers, and parents communicate and collaborate more effectivel…

Started by Andy Pethan

1 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Andy Pethan

Looking for MS or HS blog partners

My HS computer classes have been blogging around the theme "We must be the change we wish to see in the world" for a couple of weeks now (a…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

7 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Sharon Stephens

Google Apps

As I spend additional time in my iGoogle, I will share information on some of the other web 2.0 features. Creating and saving your document…

Started by Shawn Kimball

35 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by George Somers

Adding a new dimension to the a NON-Fiction unit for high school

I have a colleague teaching grades 10,11,&12 who wants to give his 'Non-Fiction" unit an up to date twist by focusing on the online sou…

Started by suehellman

4 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Carol Good

Feedback on a recently launched Web 2.0 authoring and communications solution for web and mobile

I am posting to introduce myself and company, Koollage, and to request feedback as we work towards refining existing features of our site a…

Started by Geetha Murali

0 Oct 29, 2008

Seeking feedback on new Web 2.0 educational website

Hi everyone, I'd like to invite you to try out our website, Pixton.com. The premise is, anyone can create comics without having to draw.…

Started by Clive Goodinson

13 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Clive Goodinson

Plurk

How many of you are Plurking? Kevin Honeycutt has asked me to explore Plurk, so I promised I would. However, it would be much more fun to e…

Started by Tim Holt

5 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by lorir

Free Webinars on Integrating IT Certifications

Learn how to integrate the Certified Internet Web Professional certification into your IT curriculum with two free Webinars from the Assoc.…

Started by Catherine

0 Sep 30, 2008

Open Source Programs similar to Wetpaint

One of my middle school teachers is looking for an open source program similar to Wetpaint, which is now blocked in our district. I am not…

Started by Peggy Matthews

1 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by kolson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service