All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modeling Lifelong Learning Through Technology

Your Name and Title: Torrey Trust, Ph.D. Student in Education   School, Library, or Organization Name: University of California, Santa Barb…

Started by t1trust

3 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

My Big Campus: Teaching 21st Century Skills in a Digital Learning Environment

Your Name and Title:   Michele Eaton, 2nd Grade Teacher   School, Library, or Organization Name:   Chapelwood Elementary School   Area of t…

Started by Michele Eaton

1 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Video Conferencing hardware / software

Hello all, Our school is wanting to make use of video conferences from Environment Canada to examine the issue of the climate change. We w…

Started by Rita Gravina

3 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Kate Mason

Just-in-time support using free online tools

Your Name and Title:  Nicole Naditz, French Teacher School, Library, or Organization Name:  Bella Vista High School Co-Presenter Name(s):  …

Started by Nicole Naditz

0 Mar 22, 2012

5-8 "Dream" Technology Curriculum

If you were given the opportunity to create a sequenced technology curriculum, beginning with 5th grade students and ending with 8th grade…

Started by Christopher Forster

0 Mar 13, 2012

Here's the letter from an anti-technology parent...

Hey all,   I have a great parent at my school who recently (a few hours ago) wrote a letter to their child's sixth grade teachers, principa…

Started by Kevin S.

10 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Leah Noreiga

Google Chromebook - Will It Work in Education

Our team has been exploring many alternative devices to be used in the classroom. Besides the iPad, we have also investigated the Google Ch…

Started by Brad Niessen

0 Feb 27, 2012

New to Technology in the Music Classroom

Topic for Discussion: If you were new to using technology in the music classroom, what would be the first things you would want to know to…

Started by Kathy

29 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

FREE technology integration workshop in VA

Hi, if you are trying to integrate technology into your instruction in a more effective way, this workshop is for you! e-Village is an inst…

Started by Andrea Lopez Olatunji

0 Dec 21, 2011

Twitter and Other Forms of Social Media in the High School Classroom

I have just been asked to do a staff training on using TWITTER in the classroom!  "Excited" doesn't come close to how I feel here:)  I will…

Started by Denise Stewart

0 Dec 13, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service