All Discussions Tagged 'teachers' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please advise: Doing online courses for teachers in 2.0 apps

Greetings: I direct The Heritage Institute a program of continuing education for teachers located in the Northwest, but with distance educ…

Started by MIke Seymour

0 Jun 25, 2008

NEA Video Project: I am an Educator

The National Education Association is seeking video testimonials on what you think it means to be an educator. Instructions on how to pa…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Jun 5, 2008

a cash back program for teachers only

Hi, My wife and I have been teaching for 15 years and came up with a program where 100's of merchants will donate money directly back to th…

Started by Michelle Larson

2 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Michelle Larson

Teachers - your wish list - here.

Hello, Do your students always do their homework? Do they do it well? How well does the homework enhance the learning process? I am worki…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

2 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Open Call for Favorite 21st-Century Teacher's Blogs to be Showcased

.. on Frank’s Faces of Web 2.0 ★ 21st Century Teachers Please take a minute or two to let us know about which teacher's blogs are your fav…

Started by Frank, Divergent Learner

0 Jan 27, 2008

Research on tech skills of new teachers?

Hi All, I am looking into the relative tech proficiencies of new (first year) teachers...trying to find out research that has been done to…

Started by Jim Lerman

0 Dec 11, 2007

Blogs in Education Course

I built an online, self-paced course for teachers new to blogs. It's called Keeping Up With the Blogs. Please feel free to review the less…

Started by James Hollis

2 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Sharon Betts

Hellp Need Elementary Teachers to enter into Discussions with Future Teachers

Hello and HELP: Several of you are already participating, but my college technology class of future elementary teachers could use more Teac…

Started by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

4 Nov 11, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

FieldFindr: Using Ning to Connect Teachers to Volunteers

"A portal to Connect Classrooms to the World: Global Citizens can Share Talents and Skills with Students. Teachers can find Global Citizens…

Started by David Truss

0 Oct 3, 2007

Have you seen progress?

I've been interacting with teachers all over more than ever this year, and I have to say that I'm sort of surprised by their level of engag…

Started by Lucy Gray

14 Sep 17, 2007
Reply by Wade Welch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service