Hello,

Do your students always do their homework? Do they do it well? How well does the homework enhance the learning process?

I am working on the development of my startup. It's an Internet based system aimed at improving homework process in a way that will enhance learning and be fun for the kids.
It's supposed to be a free membership site. Nothing like any of the familiar homework assisting sites that your students may be using. One of the objects is to tackle the phenomena of the "google students" or the "wikipedia students"...

The question I am stuck with right now is - what's in it for the teachers?

Can you help me?
Can you think what benefit is there for the teachers in any homework process improvement, or simply express your wants, needs and especially dreams such a tool may supply?

Tags: Internet, homework, learning, process, students, teachers, website

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Certainly, I'm going to guess that having an open discussion area would be a huge plus, so that students asking questions about the assignments can see other questions and the teacher responses.

I would imagine an instant-messaging or live chat feature would be good, too. "The teacher is going to be on from 7:00 - 8:00 pm to answer questions."
thanks.
Other systems that might help the teachers save time on his/her homework?

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service