All Discussions Tagged 'student' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global survey for students

Maine has a student technology conference each spring; this year it's taking place on May 29th. The final session is something I'm involved…

Started by Sarah Sutter

0 May 17, 2009

Introducing Internet safety in all classes

I am interested in hearing more about how people have introduced safe internet use to their students. There is a lot of talk, here at my sc…

Started by John Franke

7 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Bernadette Roche

Flip Camersa: Technical aspects

Our computers erase and recreate student profiles with each log in. Our computer image currently doesn't have the FLIP software on it, and…

Started by Janet Anderson

3 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Janet Anderson

Evaluation of 1:1 Initiative on Teaching & Learning

We are in the initial stages of implementing a 1:1 tablet program at the middle school. This year our teachers received a tablet computer a…

Started by Amy Pugh

0 Apr 21, 2009

Free ASCD e-book

Hi Classroom 2.0'rs! ASCD is introducing a new line of "Whole Child" e-books, and the first one, called, Engaging the Whole Child, is avail…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

1 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Andrew Kauffman

Introducing Mead Map - Looking for ways to use in the classroom

Mead Map is a brand new web 2.0 application designed to help with note taking, managing group projects and general organization of informat…

Started by Jamie

6 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Tammy Moore

Check out this video: Never Stop Learning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfew0YcDTo Great video advocating the importance of education to all of our futures.

Started by Erik

0 Mar 6, 2009

VidSnacks Video Networking site

I would like to invite everyone to a new network: VidSnacks Video content creation for students and teachers. This site is designed to he…

Started by Tim Holt

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Please help: Technology activities vs. Technology that supports learning

For an upcoming workshop I am collecting real examples from teachers to help compare the difference between an assignment that is “a techno…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

0 Feb 24, 2009

Masters Student Needs Help!

Hello! I am a Masters of Instructional Technology student, and I'm working on an online collaboration project, focusing on the work created…

Started by Elizabeth

3 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service