All Discussions Tagged 'social' (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

a cash back program for teachers only

Hi, My wife and I have been teaching for 15 years and came up with a program where 100's of merchants will donate money directly back to th…

Started by Michelle Larson

2 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Michelle Larson

3-D Archaeology in the Classroom: Free workshop on April 12 in Walnut Creek

For Bay Area teachers interested in archaeology and new technologies being used at historic sites, I will be running a free workshop on Sat…

Started by Nicole

3 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Parent concerns about teaching social networking in schools?

Hi everyone, We are planning multiple initiatives this year in and around the topic of teaching safe social networking in school, utilizin…

Started by Kevin Jarrett

4 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Matt Montagne

K-12 Social Bookmarking

Hello, I thought this would be a great place to introduce myself and share with you a new web resource that I developed over the Christmas…

Started by Mark Schumann

2 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Mark Schumann

Are we making Progress? Goals Metrics Definitions

Hi all, I've been heavily researching and learning all about web 2.0/social networking in education for a couple of weeks now and it seems…

Started by David Levesque

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

A new educational website seeking feedback (and it's free)

My kids and I started a free social learning website at www.flashcardfriends.com we'll start telling the press about it in January, but I'd…

Started by Mike Hogan

0 Dec 15, 2007

Call for participants in Internet Safety Collaborative Project

http://protecht.wikispaces.com/ Purpose: Clearly, technology is drastically transforming our lives. With all of the good that technology…

Started by Scott Meech

0 Dec 3, 2007

SuTree - a useful educational video resource

Hi all, I'd like to introduce SuTree.com (http://www.sutree.com ) - the world's leading aggregator of instructional videos and a growing k…

Started by SuTree

3 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by Beth Pennington

Are there any specific "Business Studies" blogs, forums, networks around?

I recently set up a blog for my senior students scholsbiz.edublogs.org to encourage them to interact with the subject outside of the classr…

Started by Mark Rees

0 Nov 24, 2007

Social Networking for Spanish as a Second Language students

Hello everybody, My name is Lola and I am a teacher of Spanish as a Second Language (for adults). I am creating a social network for Spanis…

Started by lola torres

0 Nov 21, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service