Hi all,

I'd like to introduce SuTree.com (http://www.sutree.com ) - the world's leading aggregator of instructional videos and a growing knowledge community. I thought it might be useful for the members of this community.

Feel free to visit SuTree, join the community, review it in your blogs, embed SuTree's widgets in your blog/site, send us any comments or suggestions...

Best,
Alya Ilyashenko
partner coordinator, SuTree.com

Tags: community, e-learning, education, network, social, video, web

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It looks interesting but it seems like I have to login to watch most videos or even search for them. Am I doing something wrong? If I'm not, why did you set it up this way?
hi, thanks for interesting :-)
you don't have to login to watch videos. Just press play and enjoy :-)
I have this site saved to my list on delicious bookmarks as well. It is nice. I have not used any of the videos on this particular site in class as of today, but have seen several I will be using in the future. I must say that my students have responded extremely well to the use of the videos in the class. I typically play a clip that is a few minutes long and then we discuss, do an activity, lab, foldable, something to reinforce what they just saw. I have kids telling me that they love science for the first time! I am an 8th grade teacher so I feel badly that it took them so long to get to this point. If you have any way to use this technology in the classroom then do it!!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service