All Discussions Tagged 'skype' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

State Project Participants Needed

Last year, our fourth graders used video chat as part of their research for their project on the United States. They are doing it again and…

Started by Chad Lehman

0 May 3, 2009

Call for Book Colloboration

Several English teachers have been using wikis and Skype in their class, especially to engage in discussions and activities with other clas…

Started by Ross Hunter

0 Apr 17, 2009

Skype Collaboration with 6th Graders

I have diving into all the technology that is available. I want to try to use Skype to communicate with other students. I teach 6th grade a…

Started by Aaron Maurer

0 Apr 12, 2009

Skype Buddies for Language Learning

We're interested in trying out a model where some of our high school (14-18 yo) language learners get paired up with individuals who are na…

Started by Matt Montagne

1 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Henderson

Short Collaboration Wanted

I am a Grade 7 teacher in New Brunswick, Canada. I am looking for a 3-month (or less) collaboration with another school in my approximate…

Started by Pat Cook

0 Mar 13, 2009

Skype with Foreign Language

Similar to Allen's post, I'd like to see what potential the use of Skype has in the classroom, but particularly the foreign language classr…

Started by Drew McAllister

6 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

In need of a Skype contact

My students are beginning a novel study next week of the book Number the Stars by Lois Lowery. I would love to find a contact in Denmark th…

Started by Tamra Lanning

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Tamra Lanning

Collaboration on Ecology Project

I am looking for a high school biology class to collaborate with on an Ecology project. I will be starting this unit in the spring of 2008…

Started by Kevin Glass

2 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Intro to Web 2.0 Technology

I'm in the process of setting up a professional development class for my teachers introducing Web 2.0 technology such as wikis, blogs, ning…

Started by Gerry

16 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Interested in communicating through Skype

Hello everyone, I am the Director of Technology at OLPH School, a Catholic K-8 school in Ellicott City, MD. I am very interested in commun…

Started by Zulma Whiteford

1 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Sharon Stephens

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service