All Discussions Tagged 'skype' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying to Find Skype Partner...

Hello everyone, I am a 7th grade social studies teacher. Right now we are studying the Middle East. I would love to have my class converse…

Started by Justin Talmadge

0 Dec 11, 2009

Web Experiment and you are invited

Podcast Experiment Greetings everyone! I was wondering how many of you would be willing to participate in a podcast experiment that I was…

Started by Tim Holt

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Leoirre

Global connections

Hello! I'm trying to find a way to have my students blog or do some sort of video conversation (like with Skype) with students in France bu…

Started by Michelle

18 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by bjoernlasse

Classroom Collaboration?? Anyone Interested?

Hi, I am a teacher from Melbourne, Australia and am interested in getting an online collaborative project happening. I teach in the area of…

Started by Fran Ibbott

7 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

Looking for Skype partner for "African Voices" lesson 7th grade LA

An Iowa Language Arts teacher is looking for an opportunity to meet virtually with another classroom located anywhere in Africa. She is spe…

Started by Kathy Kaldenberg

0 Oct 22, 2009

Butterflies Anyone?

'Tis the season for butterfly rearing and I'm looking for grade 1 or 2 classes who would like to talk to kids in Eugene, OR about their exp…

Started by Jane Krauss

18 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Kathy Kaldenberg

Looking for Video Skype pals for my computer class

Hi, I am a k-8 computer teacher in Chicago and we have new 20" iMacs with iSight cameras and I am looking for other classrooms k-8 to vide…

Started by Ms. Perkins

19 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Florence McGee

Looking for a Quick Skype

I'm leading a Web 2.0 tools in-service on Tues. July 28th from 8:00am-11:30 am EST. I would love to find an educator who would be willing t…

Started by Tamra Lanning

6 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Tamra Lanning

SKYPE in the classroom

I have used skype for communicating with my family while they were out of town, and it works great. As district technology resource teacher…

Started by Allen Martin

20 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Rosamaria Felip Falcó

Video Skype Interview/Innovation Fair -- Tomorrow

Hi All, I know this is short notice, but I am curious if there are any educators out there who would be interested in being interviewed by…

Started by Dan Storchan

0 May 26, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service