All Discussions Tagged 'school' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's the ideal tech set-up for a school?

I have been asked to sit in on a district meeting to plan for technology in a new elementary school that is being built next year. My distr…

Started by ffoxworth

12 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Debora Ondracek

iPhone or iPod Touch Mandatory at U of Missouri - School of Journalism

This is a great debate on the use of specific devices and a discussion I hear all the time, is it appropriate to create apps and material f…

Started by Supra Manohar

0 Jun 2, 2009

Graduate study in Education Technology

Hi everyone. I just finished my undergraduate studies and am currently teaching ESL in AZ, but I'm really interesting in education technolo…

Started by Coral

23 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Darcie Priester

The Wonderful World of Cabri - A Video using the geometrical program Cabri

I'm a math teacher in middle school, in Florence (Italy). This year I've been using the dynamic geometrical program Cabri with 11-years ol…

Started by Maria Carla Palmeri

0 May 26, 2009

Teaching the Science/Economics/Sociology/Politics of Climate Change

I'm thinking about developing a new course for my 9th grade Science students. After listening to Thomas Friedman lecture on his book Hot,…

Started by Steven Carpenter

10 May 11, 2009
Reply by Larry Wilson

Using Common Formative Assessments

We've just started to work in this area and I'm interested in any comments or suggestions people who have used them might have.

Started by Michael Madden

7 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

Ideas Please-- How to upgrade a scavenger hunt to web 2.0

I'm calling on the collective knowledge of the classroom 2.0 community to help me brain storm an interesting activity to engage my high sch…

Started by John Sowash

2 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

WebQuest: School Supplies of the Future

Working on creating a WebQuest in which students will create some new type of school supply to be marketed towards elementary students or t…

Started by Klista Lawyer-Reynolds

3 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Bushra Faisal

Middle School Technology Course Outline/Syllabus

I have been assigned the task of teaching an "advanced technology" course this year to 8th graders (the irony here is that I have never tau…

Started by Peter Lane

25 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Peter Lane

This is so old school, but ... do schools use Office 2003 or 2007?

I know this isn't Web 2.0, but I'm not sure who to ask other than this lovely group... I'm putting together a resource CD/DVD and one of th…

Started by Catherine

8 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Nathan Hutchings

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service