All Discussions Tagged 'online' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interesting idea...crowdsourcing higher education

http://www.iht.com/articles/2009/01/25/technology/university.4-415520.php I thought this article was quite interesting though I'm not quit…

Started by Jason Weden

1 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Using youtube to enhance math in my class

So I was wondering if anyone could help out with this project of mine. Check out the youtube videos I set up: http://www.youtube.com/user

Started by Bobby

0 Jan 27, 2009

Looking for high-fidelity self paced experiential resources for Online Business and IT College Degrees

Are you aware of high-fidelity experiential self paced resources (games, sims, virtual world experiences etc.) that might be valuable for B…

Started by Sanjay Advani

0 Jan 26, 2009

What are some ways you could use this discussion feature with colleagues? With a class?

Answer the above question(s). You can click the Follow link down in the lower right hand corner of the screen to see when people from class…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

0 Jan 20, 2009

Website Creation

I'm new to Classroom 2.0 and to using technology for my teaching in general. Where can I go on the web to create a website which my student…

Started by Mark Chuoke

24 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Kevin W

2-way webinars with video & audio

I want to do a collaborative pro-d session with 2-way, full screen, video & audio so that the other school can see us and we can see th…

Started by suehellman

0 Dec 18, 2008

What are the Opportunities in Online Teaching ? Can teachers earn by tutoring online

Online Education offers multiple opportunities that can be availed as Entrepreneur or as Online Instructor. Listed below are the broad cat…

Started by bindu g

4 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by bindu g

Looking for Editors to Expand A Free Online Study Guide Catering to Students of all Ages.

The StudyBarn is an online study guide that was created with the goal of providing all students the best educational online tools via the i…

Started by Chris Hobbs

2 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Chris Hobbs

Seeking feedback on new Web 2.0 educational website

Hi everyone, I'd like to invite you to try out our website, Pixton.com. The premise is, anyone can create comics without having to draw.…

Started by Clive Goodinson

13 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Clive Goodinson

Web-based learning

I am interested in putting together some short training courses for teachers in my district to access at their own leisure. Besides Blackbo…

Started by Peggy Matthews

3 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service