All Discussions Tagged 'new' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie in search of help for multimedia presentations

I am a graduate student making a career change from telecommunications to educational technology. Wow. The learning curve is a steep climb…

Started by Ericka Lee

4 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by vitoli baretti

How do you choose where you want to teach?

I am currently in college for teaching and have been thinking about how I am going to choose the type of school when I get a job. I used to…

Started by Caitlin Matthews

2 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Caitlin Matthews

Free Webinar on Ins and Outs of the NJ ASK 2013 Transition Plan

Join Lumos Learning for a FREE webinar on February 07, 2013 exploring the changes on the transitional NJ ASK assessment. Transition to the…

Started by Lisa Jones

0 Jan 31, 2013

Have the Germans got a point??

I don't know about anyone else, but the height of my concentration is in the morning!  I am much happier to get up as early as possible, i…

Started by Gina Allen

8 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

"Food" for Thought??

I little idea that's been brewing in my head:   Integrating coffee/snack breaks into the classroom:   When learning gets a bit too much, st…

Started by Gina Allen

10 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

How can you shift away from notes and worksheets?

I am currently teaching Science 10 and I've tried to make the course activity based but there are times when I find that notes and workshee…

Started by Frank Sun

2 May 31, 2012
Reply by Kev

More Collaboration means less Collaboration Software

We developed a community portal with robust resources to allow you to work in groups as educators, students or parents. As a long time educ…

Started by Keith Tompkins

0 Apr 21, 2012

Google Chromebook - Will It Work in Education

Our team has been exploring many alternative devices to be used in the classroom. Besides the iPad, we have also investigated the Google Ch…

Started by Brad Niessen

0 Feb 27, 2012

When should 'new technology' be brought into the classroom?

In a recent discussion for one of my classes, my instructor proposed the question of when new technology should be brought into the classro…

Started by Carolyn Mahan

19 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

Lesson Plan Portfolios: Is there a 'best' format or resource?

Do you use a specific lesson plan website or set of websites when planning lessons? Do they have a specific format? I've seen many sites wi…

Started by Elizabeth Bonsignore

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by veegee

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service