All Discussions Tagged 'maps' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learning with Google Earth

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/98582395/Thomas-Petra-Learning-With-Google-Earth Googl…

Started by Thomas Petra

3 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Connected Educator Map

Help me create a visual database of connected educators around the world by adding yourself to the map: http://goo.gl/maps/5muJ

Started by t1trust

1 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jeanette L Stein

Mind Mapping - Uses for the Classroom, ADD YOURS!

I'm trying to develop this googledoc on uses for Mindmapping in the classroom. Any suggestions, ideas, way you've used or might use mind ma…

Started by Mary Howard

8 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

Looking for a way to make a concept map with layers

I am looking for some ideas...I want to make up Learning Progression maps for each of the benchmarks for my state standards for planning pu…

Started by Teacher S

5 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

New labeled image activity on StudyStack

StudyStack today released a new free tool to help teachers create a web 2.0 activity for their students. The tool allows users to upload im…

Started by John Weidner

1 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

Help finding a Collaborative Mapping Tool

I need help finding the perfect tool!A little background on the lesson:Our students each chose a museum, college, or government agency invo…

Started by Terri Johnson

7 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Terri Johnson

using wikispaces to studided your region for social studies

i have a pretty good idea for your class you divide your class into equal groups then take a region in say you live in sasktchewan you coul…

Started by jman talent

1 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Alan Stange

Feedback needed for CICERO, online resource for History teachers

Cicero is an educational and professional development tool available to social studies and history teachers entirely online. With practical…

Started by AIHE

2 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Paul

Google Earth - How to get under the ocean???

I need help with Google Earth.....Please give me detailed instructions on how to go under the ocean. What layers and options need to be che…

Started by Carolyn Jones

2 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Cynthia M. Streznewski

Coloring a scanned or downloaded outline map

Is there a way to download and save an outline map and then open it up in a paint program to paint each state a different color? This seem…

Started by Peggy Matthews

10 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Peggy Matthews

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service