All Discussions Tagged 'ipod' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does technology really help?

While in my field experience today observing a 1st grade classroom, I noticed a few things mainly pertaining to technology. When I was in e…

Started by Selena

11 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by margaretsales

Ipod Touch, Nook or Kindle?

I need some advice.  I am trying to get a mobile device to use with my special education students in K,1,2 and 4th grades.  I need somethin…

Started by Chris Braaten

12 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Roxanne Clement

Educational mLearning; The best free apps for Android,iPhone, iPads and iPods

To all those friends and colleagues here who have been constantly asking about me trying to know why it takes me so long to get back here i…

Started by Med Kharbach

1 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Dilek Gokce

Does anyone have quantitative results from the use of iPods or iPads in K-12 education?

I work in an elementary school and we are considering an iPod and/or iPad implementation.  I have found several articles and discussions ab…

Started by Laura B. Fogle

0 Jul 19, 2011

Math Crash - Times Tables game for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

G'day eveyone, I hope this is ok, if not please let me know and I'll remove this post.   I have created an iPhone game to help students l…

Started by jjjjjj

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by jjjjjj

Using ipods in the Classroom

I've had many teachers within my district ask how to use mobile technology in their rooms.  I decided to write a post sharing one of my fav…

Started by Erin Klein

1 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Ana-Alicia Valdez

Have you seen the new Myles & Ayesha Black Inventors Match Game (for iphones/ipods)

Published by Uplift, a 501c3 nonprofit organization, the Myles & Ayesha Black Inventors Match Game is the first app in the Apple Store…

Started by Leshell Hatley

0 Nov 3, 2010

iPhone/iPod & Mobile Platform Mobl21

I recently signed up for a very interesting platform called Mobl21 that allows me to create mobile learning lessons for my students (8th gr…

Started by Jim Paul

9 May 25, 2010
Reply by Ajay Shroff

iPod Touch Simulator or Emulator?

Hello, I was wondering if there is an iPod touch simulator or emulator for mac?  I know that there is one that comes with the iPhone SDK ho…

Started by Matt Perreault

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Matt Perreault

iPod App

I'm positive that I have seen a school that developed their own iPod Touch app for students and possibly staff. I can't seem to locate it.…

Started by Dave Lanovaz

4 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Simon Phillips

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service