All Discussions Tagged 'grade' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Presidential Library Distance Learning Resource

Hey all, The George H.W. Bush Presidential Library, as a non-profit, frequently hosts distance learning events for classrooms across the wo…

Started by Aaron Neil Ackerman

1 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Minecraft in Education

Last weekend myself (@colingally) and Sharyn Skrtic (@Shaza33) presented about using the computer game Minecraft in the PYP at the 21st Cen…

Started by Colin Gallagher

9 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

Lesson ideas for geography, fourth grade

Hi, I'm new to Classroom 2.0 and I look forward to connecting here with other educators.  I became connected to this site after spending a…

Started by Connie Warner

15 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Connie Warner

2nd grade video conference

I teach 2nd grade language arts and math in Monmouth Beach, NJ and I am looking for ideas for video conferencing.  At this age group I thin…

Started by Chrisanthi Vlahos

0 Feb 22, 2011

Math Intervention Classes and Classroom Management Issues

BACKGROUND: I am an English Language Instructional Coach at a high school with a high number of ELLs (40%),  Due to not meeting our NCLB A…

Started by Denise Stewart

0 Jan 19, 2011

Blogging Buddies

I am currently in the process of adding different class blogs to my blogroll on my site (mravery.edublogs.org).  We are a fourth grade clas…

Started by Shawn Avery

0 Dec 6, 2010

Renewable Resources for 5th grade - Technology Integration ideas needed

I am looking for ways to integrate technology into my science unit on renewable resources.  The renewable resources I usually introduce to…

Started by Tina Dahlby

10 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Brandon Horst

Videoconferencing With A School In Mexico!

Hi, I teach a third grade class in a suburb south of Chicago. We are researching Mexico and want to videoconference with a third grade clas…

Started by Peg Tessling

3 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Robert Kennedy

New schedule for Seniors

We are thinking of implementing a new schedule in 2011-12 for seniors where they will go to 3 classes for 90 minutes a day. They would take…

Started by Gerry

0 Jul 16, 2010

Good websites/blogs to follow for a new teacher?

Hi there, I am brand new to Classroom 2.0 and am going to be doing my student teaching this fall. I am interested to see if anyone can pro…

Started by Jill Calkins

27 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Laurie Reece

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service