All Discussions Tagged 'feedback' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: VoiceThread comments

I am giving a beginning VoiceThread workshop at the NCCE conference in Portland. I am using this simple VoiceThread project to demonstrate…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

0 Feb 16, 2009

Free Middle School Science Game

Here is a link to a free downloadable science game that runs on Mac or PC. Science Pirates Of course, they would like to have your feedba…

Started by Carl

2 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

Online Research Feedback

My name is Chris Coats and I am a senior education writer for findingDulcinea.com and am part of a team creating an online education resear…

Started by Chris Coats

0 Jun 30, 2008

Tiny Rock Testimonials

Hi Everyone, I've spent the weekend building a testimonials page for my website. I would really appreciate it if anyone who has used any…

Started by Richard

0 Feb 17, 2008

Participatory learning and mentorship

I have written a course description and course philosophy statement for a graduate level class that I would like to teach at CSU. I am prop…

Started by James Folkestad

6 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by James Folkestad

Interactive Whiteboards

Does anyone have any experience with the Hitachi FX series of interactive whiteboards? My districts business manager thinks they are a bett…

Started by Scott Beiter

2 Sep 18, 2007
Reply by jcalvert

What do you suggest

Last week, a colleague and I went to a conference on using technology in the classroom. As we drove home we were discussing all the great t…

Started by Kelly Christopherson

19 May 11, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service