All Discussions Tagged 'education' (299)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google in Education

I have recently attended a conference in Rochester, NY. I went to two Google sessions and met many educators interested in using Google but…

Started by Dorit Eilon

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Dorit Eilon

Feedback on a recently launched Web 2.0 authoring and communications solution for web and mobile

I am posting to introduce myself and company, Koollage, and to request feedback as we work towards refining existing features of our site a…

Started by Geetha Murali

0 Oct 29, 2008

Use of Web 2.0 tools in adult education

Hello all, I have been reading through existing forum discussions but not yet quite found what I am looking for. Maybe you can help. I am…

Started by Sarah Perry

1 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Marielle Lange

Another Award for Adina's Deck

Adina's Deck, The Pilot Episode, received more winning recognition. Last year it won "Best Student Film" at the International Family Film F…

Started by Tony Varni

0 Oct 23, 2008

Collaborative e-zine. Primary years class creating an e-zine, please join us

http://collaborativee-zine.wikispaces.com/ This is the wiki we are using for our e-zine. My class are going to start adding articles this…

Started by Louisa

0 Oct 14, 2008

Hybrid On-line Schools in the World

Hi! I am looking to communicate with other teachers who teach in a hybrid on-line school. That is a school where students take classes on-l…

Started by Karen Brunson

0 Oct 13, 2008

PBwiki Partner Program for Educators

PBwiki has announced that they are offering educators who sign up as part of the 2008 PBwiki Program for Educators a free premium wiki (reg…

Started by Derek Baird

1 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Nancy B. Grant

Free Webinars on Integrating IT Certifications

Learn how to integrate the Certified Internet Web Professional certification into your IT curriculum with two free Webinars from the Assoc.…

Started by Catherine

0 Sep 30, 2008

Podcast Created For/By New Teacher(s)

Hi all, I could certainly use some feedback. I've just recently started a podcast based on my experiences as a new teacher (you can go to…

Started by Michelle Solomon

2 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Michelle Solomon

Cram - Mobile test preparation and study tool

hey guys, I recently released Cram, which is a mobile software for Blackberry and iPhone devices that allow students to create, import, and…

Started by Patrick Chukwura

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Patrick Chukwura

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service