All Discussions Tagged 'collaboration' (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classroom Blogging Partnership via Ning.com (outside USA)

Hi. I am teaching a course called learning.21st. I am looking to match up my Minnesota classroom with another classroom somewhere in the w…

Started by mr. f

0 Oct 6, 2008

PBwiki Partner Program for Educators

PBwiki has announced that they are offering educators who sign up as part of the 2008 PBwiki Program for Educators a free premium wiki (reg…

Started by Derek Baird

1 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Nancy B. Grant

Show where you are...students motivation

Hi, Getting ready to start an Online International EFL student collaboration on wikispaces I wonder what is your experience with students m…

Started by Anica

0 Sep 13, 2008

Know a 5th Grade Teacher Teaching Civics During the Election?

Dear Classroom 2.0 Friends: Know any grade 5 teachers interested in collaborating on the planning of a civics and presidential elections pr…

Started by Jane Krauss

3 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Helen

Student-oriented platform needed

Students from different countries in a project should be able to collaborate and learn from each other. What are your proposals and experie…

Started by Hans Feldmeier

6 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Duncan Zuill

Podcasts for review for finals!

Hi Everyone! It has been awhile since I shared this and since we have so many new members, I thought it would be worthwhile. For many of u…

Started by Sue Palmer

3 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Erin McGuyer

New Tool for Managing Classroom Interaction Asking for Your Feedback!

Are there some teachers who would be willing to jump in to our beta at www.zloop.com and give us some feedback on how well you see this bei…

Started by agentrock002

0 Jul 24, 2008

Research on Edublogging for K-12 Teachers

I have conducted a study on teachers in the United States who are using blogging as an instructional practice. It is my intention to make t…

Started by Jeff Felix

15 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Lisa

Flat Stanley in Peril

For many teachers, the Flat Stanley Project is their first foray into global collaboration. And no wonder. It starts with something familia…

Started by Suzie Boss

1 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Suzie Boss

Fostering Professional Collaboration In The Divide

I am meeting with some administration from my school district to discuss ways in which to foster collaboration within schools and the distr…

Started by Steven Kimmi

1 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Connie Weber

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service