All Discussions Tagged 'collaboration' (186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Nomads Group?

Has anyone worked with the Global Nomads Group? I'm really excited about (envious of?) the possibilities that I've seen other schools expe…

Started by Ginger Lewman

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Alfie Kohn, Stephanie Pace Marshall: Global Competitiveness

Here are some thoughts about Global Competitiveness from two of today's prominent education writers. The view they advocate is, from what I…

Started by Connie Weber

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

k-12 Global Darfur Awareness Day on March 6th. It's simple!

Hello, Many Voices for Darfur is a global k-12 collaboration project to raise awareness about the genocide in Darfur. It's super easy to p…

Started by George Mayo

2 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

collaboration between classes across time zones

would there be anyone here wanting to discuss getting my 130 or so high school English students collaborating with yours? http://wiki-land.…

Started by andrew bendelow

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

intro to blogging

I've been asked to conduct an inservice training on using blogging in the classroom. I was asked not because I am any sort of expert on the…

Started by Kendra Larmour

12 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Melissa Smith

geometry collaborators

I am looking for geometry teachers who would like to begin a collaborative partnership in which we can exchange ideas and share student wor…

Started by Lisa Miller

14 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Ruth Guenther

senior history and politics classes wanted!

I'm teaching senior history and international politics in Melbourne this year. My Yr 11s are doing Twentieth Century history and my Year 12…

Started by Jess McCulloch

1 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Chris Llewellyn

Teacher Tech Adoption: Have I Missed Something?

Have you ever come across something and it just makes a lot of sense. In fact, it makes so much sense that you wonder if you’re “just late…

Started by Edwin Wargo

15 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Matt Townsley

Science Fair Help!

I teach an Environmental Science Class for middle school students in St. Joseph, MO. I have two students who are starting a science fair pr…

Started by Terri Johnson

0 Jan 23, 2009

What are some ways you could use this discussion feature with colleagues? With a class?

Answer the above question(s). You can click the Follow link down in the lower right hand corner of the screen to see when people from class…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

0 Jan 20, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service