All Discussions Tagged 'classroom' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Itouch Classroom configuration hints?

As an I.T. Manager, I have a pretty good idea of how to lock up a windows PC so that our students don't accidently (or maliciously) destroy…

Started by Doug Coleman

0 Nov 5, 2009

eWalk/Classroom Walkthroughs

I would be interested in reading a teacher's perspective about what they gain during the administrative walkthough process. Have the admini…

Started by Meredith Johnson

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Bo Bailey

Paperless Classroom

I am working towards having a paperless classroom. Do you have any ideas to share with me?

Started by Cynthia M. Streznewski

15 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Pamela Jackson

Feedback on a new 'paperless classroom' tool for teachers

Below is a website that was designed to help teachers collect and organize web content with desktop content in a way that is useful for lea…

Started by Tina

0 Oct 27, 2009

What Could You Do with all these Free Tools?

Okay - Right now I'm at the above workshop at the NCCE Conference. It's been put together by Becky Firth and Kathy Dorr. Check out their wi…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

7 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Lezlie Harris

Setting up Classroom for 2.0!

I've just been given $7000 from a private donor to set up tech in my class of approx 10 5th - 6th graders. So far, my wish list is: 1 docu…

Started by Melinda Pongrey

49 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Shawn Storm

Do You use iPod iTouches in your ELEMENTARY classroom?

Tell me how you funded it and how you use it. Any apps it doesn't have that you wish it did? Does anybody use it with students reading eboo…

Started by Katherine Burdick

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Melissa

Monday: Microsoft Campus Tour - Classroom of the Future

On Monday afternoon, I'll be producing video reports of a Microsoft campus tour in Redmond, WA and the "Classroom Of The Future" with Brenn…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Oct 17, 2009

Video + ebook hybrids in the classroom

Hi all. My name is Lauren, I work in Academic Marketing at HarperCollins Publishers. There has been a lot of talk in the publishing indus…

Started by Lauren Branchini

0 Oct 13, 2009

Educomics – European Union project, using digital comics in education

Educomics http://www.educomics.org/ is an European Union Comenius education project under the Life Long Learning Programme. It will show…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 23, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service