All Discussions Tagged 'blogging' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for MS or HS blog partners

My HS computer classes have been blogging around the theme "We must be the change we wish to see in the world" for a couple of weeks now (a…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

7 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Sharon Stephens

Blogging without student email?

I've searched long and hard. I am trying to find a blogging tool that does NOT require students to have an email to sign up. Is there one o…

Started by Amy Capelle

40 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Pat Cook

Edublogger Cocktail Party

There has been quite a disturbance in the edublogosphere lately about the idea of the edtech blogging community being compared to an exclus…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

17 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by leewin

Blog Action Day - theme this year is Poverty

Blog action day occurs this week. The theme this year is poverty. See a post explaining all this from the edublogger. It would be great if…

Started by Anne Mirtschin

2 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

Classroom Blogging Partnership via Ning.com (outside USA)

Hi. I am teaching a course called learning.21st. I am looking to match up my Minnesota classroom with another classroom somewhere in the w…

Started by mr. f

0 Oct 6, 2008

Fame, I want to live forever....

Okay - I have to admit to the real reason I'm so excited about Web 2.0. I want to be famous. Okay, maybe only among a couple hundrend schoo…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

25 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Durff

wordpress mu

Hi, Does anyone use WordPress MU? My school started using it this year and I'm looking for other examples by classrooms and schools. I'm wa…

Started by Lisa Harrison

8 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Melissa Benson

Research on Edublogging for K-12 Teachers

I have conducted a study on teachers in the United States who are using blogging as an instructional practice. It is my intention to make t…

Started by Jeff Felix

15 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Lisa

Hosting Guest Bloggers

I am planning to invite a couple of people to be guest bloggers on my blog in January and February (2008), and I am curious about how other…

Started by Stephanie Sandifer

9 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Matt Christensen

Why Do Blogs Freak People Out?

It seems that many Classroom2.0 educators have had this experience: Wikis=good. Blogs=bad. I'm interested in knowing the actual reasons tha…

Started by Andrew

20 May 8, 2008
Reply by Andrew

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service