All Discussions Tagged 'IWB' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would you pick One Tablet or One IWB?

So I was at a meeting where were asked to vote on this question. Would you rather have a tablet (with a wireless connection to the data pro…

Started by David Sladkey

17 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by kenxie

SmartBoard or Promethean

Does anyone have experience with both Promethean and SmartBoard to compare the two? Our school has dipped a toe in the water and is wanting…

Started by Leigh Newton

227 May 20, 2013
Reply by Ángel Alonso

Wii Remote Multi-Touch Interactive Whiteboard

Yah, it sure is alot to say. How about WRMTIWB? ;) Anyway.... I first ran across Johnny Lee's wonderful videos over the summer (why did i…

Started by Josh Seamon

13 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Mauritz Kotze

Promethean Board Flipcharts

I am reaching out to Classroom 2.0 members who use the Promethean interactive white board.  Do you have flipcharts you'd like to share?  I…

Started by Les Biffle

2 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Obe Hostetter

Polyvision ENO board feedback

Hi there everyone - We are trying the ENO boards in 4 classrooms right now in or primary and elementary classrooms. I searched here for pos…

Started by MsLisaKate

0 Jan 11, 2010

Wiimote Interactive Whiteboard...what software to use?

We do not have any type of interactive whiteboards at my school, which is a K-2 building. What we do have is LDC projectors and Tablet PCs.…

Started by Mrs. Barker

1 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Rich White

Wiimote Interactive Whiteboard - Comprehensive Setup Manual

Classroom 2.0 Educators The team at http://www.wiimoteproject.com have produced a comprehensive guide to settingup a Wiimote IWB. http://w…

Started by Ben Jones

0 Jan 20, 2009

Interwrite Interactive White boards

Has anyone had experience with the Interwrite board. The company has recently merged with e-Instruction. Their software of course will work…

Started by Carol Hudson

10 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Arlene Anderson

Anyone know of a searchable catalog of resources that could be used on an EWB?

Hi There! Thanks for this group. It looks really useful. I work a lot with secondary teachers looking to make better use of the boards an…

Started by Paul McMahon

0 May 25, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service