All Discussions Tagged 'Google' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Earth

How do you use Google Earth in your elementary school classroom to teach science/social studies?

Started by Elisa G.

6 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Nicole Denny

Are you ready for next fall?

Pop Quiz hot shot… What are your plans to use technology in your classroom next fall? What is your plan for day one? Does it involve anythi…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Anthony VonBank

Google Search Curriculum

Here's a link to a project that I worked on with Kathleen Ferenz and Chery Davis, Google Certified Teachers extraordinaire. It's based on G…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jul 1, 2009

Wolfram|Alpha The World's Most Powerful Knowledge Engine

Have you heard of Wolfram|Alpha? It is one of the most powerful search engines/answers engines to be released in about a decade. Read my ne…

Started by Joseph Corbett

0 Jun 10, 2009

Year Round Learning 2.0

Part I: Year Round Learning 1.0 On Thursday, I was in Borders Book Store searching for a good read for my train ride to Boston. (SIDE NOTE…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

0 Jun 2, 2009

Global survey for students

Maine has a student technology conference each spring; this year it's taking place on May 29th. The final session is something I'm involved…

Started by Sarah Sutter

0 May 17, 2009

Web 2.0 Community and e-Discovery learning

Hi all, I recently completed a research project, the aim was to develop learning modules without creating new learning content and deliver…

Started by James Williams

0 Apr 22, 2009

Requiring Students to Create Gmail Accounts

Hi Everyone- I am a high school English teacher who is considering requiring my students to sign up for a gmail account in the Fall. In doi…

Started by Elisa

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Dave Eveland

Google Apps and Learning 2.0

Hi all this message to request your opinion on this topic: The use of Google Apps (Docs, Notes, Reader; Groups... ) in an formal-informal l…

Started by Sara

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

Google Earth Question

My co-teacher is working with a small group to do virtual tours on Google Earth. We've been able to overcome little issues like how to put…

Started by Nancy Bosch

2 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service