All Discussions Tagged 'Google' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Certified Teacher Application

Hi! I'm applying to be a Google Certified Teacher. I had seen some posting on here last year where other Google Certified Teachers gave com…

Started by Darcie Priester

4 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Wesley Fryer

Google Earth - How to get under the ocean???

I need help with Google Earth.....Please give me detailed instructions on how to go under the ocean. What layers and options need to be che…

Started by Carolyn Jones

2 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Cynthia M. Streznewski

Google-Proof your Questions: A new use for Bloom's Taxonomy

The internet has revolutionized information collection. The answer to virtually any question or problem is at our fingertips. Google has ma…

Started by John Sowash

7 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Katie Muhtaris

Postcard Exchange Project using Google Maps

Please join our online Postcard exchange project. This project was started during the Fall of 2008 by a private Catholic school in Beaverto…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

8 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Helen

9 Awesome Ways to Use Google Wave

Over the past couple of weeks I have been running a contest on my blog in which I offered to give away nine Wave invitations for creative u…

Started by John Sowash

0 Oct 31, 2009

Google Earth and the Network

So I have asked to have the new version of Google Earth installed on my computer at work. I am being told that it will use too many Network…

Started by Stu

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

Trading in Textbooks for e-books: How will the digital movement affect students and teachers?

As an avid reader I enjoy having physical copies of books and magazines, which made me take a step back when I read that Google is in the p…

Started by Kiwi Commons

0 Oct 27, 2009

Google Docs

I would love to use Google Docs with middle school students. I think the collaboration would be a great learning experience. There are hurd…

Started by Janet Sager

5 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Janet Sager

American Revolution Video Conference With A School From England

For several years now, I've wanted to engage in a video conference with a school from England to discuss how you (and how we, a middle scho…

Started by Brian Mannix

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Mike

Google Apps Guidance Needed

I have a school account established for my teachers and students but I am stuck. I want to set up what the kids are using as their homepage…

Started by Melissa Smith

16 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mike

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service