All Discussions Tagged 'digital' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you think today's learner's differ from kids 5, 10, 20 years ago?

How are you teaching them differently?

Started by Courtney Harritt

0 Aug 3, 2011

Best Digital Cameras for Elementary Students

I am looking to purchase a set of 6-8 digital cameras for my teachers to check out and use with their students.  I have a very tiny budget…

Started by Jessica

1 May 3, 2011
Reply by james thornburgh

Digital Imaging Software

Do any of you use digital imaging software such as Omniform with your special education population? I am looking for a recommendation for a…

Started by Denise McLaughlin

0 Mar 15, 2011

The 21st century skills teachers should have

watch these two short videos to see how teachers were and how they become thanks to the technological innovations and digital boom in educa…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

The 21st Century letter to educators

This is an open letter to all educators , learn how to change your teaching habits and be an effective 21st century teacher .read more on T…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 18, 2011

Community colleges embrace digital technology in 2010

During the past year, community colleges have truly embraced digital technologies for the betterment of their students, faculty and staff.…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Dec 16, 2010

Digital story

I'm looking for a tools to create digital story with grade 10 students. We want to let the reader decide how the story evolve by selecting…

Started by Rachel Gendron

9 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

Digital Portfolios

Hello! I'd like to know what you know about digital portfolios ... I know nothing about them and don't even know where to start. I serached…

Started by Susan Gagnon

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Susan Gagnon

Do we care about Digital Citizenship?

Curious how, or if, people's views on what it means to live in a digital society have changed over the past year. We've seen some changes i…

Started by DaveC

0 Jun 28, 2010

eTextBooks Boon or Bust? Any hope at all?

Please share your experiences with eTextbooks. The struggle for textbook publishers to make the shift to digital media has had an impact on…

Started by Fred Austin

0 Apr 9, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service