Ian Grove-Stephensen's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't speak for Marratech as I have never tried it, but Skype is certainly very ea…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Nov 15, 2008 to Virgin Video Conference

12 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

"What a brilliantly (conceptually) simple idea that Pringles project is! I just kick…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Nov 15, 2008 to Virgin Video Conference

12 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

"Julie, this is off-topic but have you looked at Yacapaca as an alternative to Quia?…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 25, 2008 to Seeking feedback on new Web 2.0 educational website

13 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Clive Goodinson

"I took a look at Adler, and I see the sort of thing you are after. They might be the…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 22, 2008 to Distance Learning equipments

12 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Sanjib Kumar Parida

"Can you give us some idea of how you want to use distance learning - who is going to…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 21, 2008 to Distance Learning equipments

12 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Sanjib Kumar Parida

"I helped Steve Margetts set up Wiki Textbooks about three years ago. It has had mode…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 11, 2008 to Wikis and the Writing Process

21 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Christina Spiezio

"Delighted to share my enthusiasm for a great tool! Afraid I don't use Powerpoint, so…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 9, 2008 to Ideas need to on how to capture video of using a specific software for presentations

8 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Louisa

"At first glance, this hinges around how the information is to be shared. Wikis work…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 9, 2008 to Wiki Vs. Forum for collaboration?

1 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"Jing. I use it the whole time, and it's really easy. Here's an example which took ab…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 9, 2008 to Ideas need to on how to capture video of using a specific software for presentations

8 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Louisa

"That's what I was trying to say.... but you said it so much more eloquently."

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Sep 18, 2008 to What one thing will most revolutionize education?

16 May 17, 2010
Reply by Larry Sandberg

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service