nlowell's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"It's ok, Birgit. It's a very common misconception, but "matter of semantics" is educ…"

nlowell replied Apr 18, 2008 to Podcasts - are they a sound project-based learning tool?

15 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by nlowell

"It *is* a matter of semantics. It falls under the category of being accurate about w…"

nlowell replied Apr 17, 2008 to Podcasts - are they a sound project-based learning tool?

15 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by nlowell

"This sounds fascinating James. And what a great resource to make available for other…"

nlowell replied Apr 16, 2008 to Podcasts - are they a sound project-based learning tool?

15 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by nlowell

""Is podcasting a tool for increasing high school students' engagement?" Rephrased -…"

nlowell replied Apr 16, 2008 to Podcasts - are they a sound project-based learning tool?

15 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by nlowell

"Start by using the tools to aid in your own learning. Then model it. It's not a fast…"

nlowell replied Apr 13, 2008 to Deep Thinking, Learning and Technology.....Can we do it all?

3 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

""just blogged this" and the tiny url. I dont know what to say about this. Tiny URL…"

nlowell replied Apr 12, 2008 to Who else is thinks Twitter is meaningless?

52 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Mike O'Hara

"That's the point of twitter, Else. You don't sit and wait for the resource you want…"

52 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Mike O'Hara

"I've started making youTube videos for my students and I've offered extra credit if…"

nlowell replied Apr 12, 2008 to How are you using YouTube/Teacher Tube with your classroom?

29 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Grace Kat

"I'd stake out the opposite camp. Not only is it useful, it's important. It is not a…"

52 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Mike O'Hara

"? Install iTunes on the PC in the class (or your laptop) and grab the podcast direc…"

nlowell replied Apr 4, 2008 to Podcasting Presentation

6 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by VanessaP

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service