Jay Fogleman's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ruth. Did you remember to save the page after you saved the html in the media bo…"

Jay Fogleman replied Sep 1, 2008 to Wikispaces - So Far, So Good...So Far

86 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by James Dykstra

"I'm sorry. The editor changed my html. Here is a screenshot of the syntax that you p…"

Jay Fogleman replied Aug 6, 2008 to Wikispaces - So Far, So Good...So Far

86 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by James Dykstra

"This is consistent with some of the questions on the wikispaces help site. I tried i…"

Jay Fogleman replied Aug 5, 2008 to Wikispaces - So Far, So Good...So Far

86 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by James Dykstra

"Hi Vee, I agree with the others who have responded. You should view the fact that y…"

Jay Fogleman replied Aug 5, 2008 to Our school is so NOT 2.0

10 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Vee Paisie

"HI Deb, Thanks for the reply. I am interested in collaborative concept maps from a…"

Jay Fogleman replied Jul 28, 2008 to Any Cmap (Collaborative Concept Mapping) Users Here?

20 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Felipe Ferreira Falcão da Silva

"Thanks for sharing this app Dena. It does look interesting. I uploaded and annotated…"

Jay Fogleman replied Jul 25, 2008 to Hylighter Document Collaboration Tool

2 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Jay Fogleman

"Hi Jo, I will be teaching preservice science teachers this Fall here in Rhode Islan…"

Jay Fogleman replied Jul 11, 2008 to collaboration project for pre-service teachers

7 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Jeff Stein

"Hi Tammy and other Cmap users, Your son's CMs are impressive! I would like my stude…"

Jay Fogleman replied Jul 11, 2008 to Any Cmap (Collaborative Concept Mapping) Users Here?

20 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Felipe Ferreira Falcão da Silva

"Hi Danny, You blog has some great ideas. Several of my student teachers have access…"

Jay Fogleman replied May 2, 2008 to Anyone have some good workshop notes on "Great Applications of ICT for Science"?

16 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

"Hi Paul, I have a similar backgroud as yours and share an interest in applying Web…"

Jay Fogleman replied Apr 20, 2008 to Anyone have some good workshop notes on "Great Applications of ICT for Science"?

16 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service