Jane Krauss's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you know  Joyce Valenza?"

Jane Krauss replied Jul 30, 2011 to Librarians and Providing PD for Teachers and Faculty

1 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Jane Krauss

"You might be interested in Oregon's decision making-- They've been using Google Apps…"

Jane Krauss replied Mar 17, 2011 to Live@edu vs. Google Apps for Education

60 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Dodie Ainslie

"It will change your life! The earliest term for taming the Web this way was referred…"

Jane Krauss replied Nov 5, 2010 to How do you keep track of and share web resources?

43 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"Chris I feel like I can do that using multiple tags. When I want to share all my lin…"

Jane Krauss replied Nov 5, 2010 to How do you keep track of and share web resources?

43 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"That's an interesting problem, getting overlap across multiple groups. I don't have…"

43 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"Elluminate offers use of a webinar "room" if you join Learn Central. Learn Central o…"

Jane Krauss replied Sep 16, 2010 to hosting a webinar

2 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Grace Gorman

"I think a better term than "prejudice" is unconscious bias. Most of us when asked wo…"

Jane Krauss replied Sep 9, 2010 to Are there any online quizzes out there that help students identify themselves (or others) as being prejudiced?

11 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jane Krauss

"Interesting! I didn't think of Twitter in this realm but I certainly use it as a fil…"

Jane Krauss replied Aug 19, 2010 to How do you keep track of and share web resources?

43 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"Hi Julie, Welcome to Classroom 2.0! Scroll down the right side (scroll scroll scroll…"

Jane Krauss replied Jul 28, 2010 to I'm new here.

5 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Julie Wilson

"-let kids show each other how they draw the things they like to draw. -use the zoom…"

Jane Krauss replied Jul 13, 2010 to USES OF DOCUMENT CAMERAS.............????

53 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Aaroni Chris

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service