Donna Dolan's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have used the software Vision from GenevaLogic. It's pretty simple. The district i…"

Donna Dolan replied May 12, 2010 to Classroom Management Software??

25 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Luke Steelman

"I also teach web design. I could have students put web pages together, your students…"

Donna Dolan replied Aug 19, 2009 to Seeking a partner school to work on a collaborative project with other high school students.

4 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Donna Dolan

"Keeping current with hardware and software has always been and will continue to be a…"

Donna Dolan replied Aug 5, 2009 to They don't get it

70 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Kim Thomas

"Do you have a project in mind? I teach Digital Design @ a highschool in Florida. I'm…"

Donna Dolan replied Aug 5, 2009 to Seeking a partner school to work on a collaborative project with other high school students.

4 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Donna Dolan

"This is a wonderful list. Thank you"

Donna Dolan replied Jul 15, 2009 to How are you using your classroom smartboard?

138 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Jill Madigan

"I'm getting a Smartboard this year. I just went to training yesterday...what an awes…"

Donna Dolan replied Jul 14, 2009 to How are you using your classroom smartboard?

138 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Jill Madigan

"Gail, Thanks for the reply. I think I will put into practice the refective statement…"

Donna Dolan replied Jun 9, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"OK Adrew, I'm considering using Twitter as a tool in my classes - Biginning Business…"

Donna Dolan replied Jun 7, 2009 to Where for art thou Twitter?

2 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Donna Dolan

"Friends, I am so happy to have stumbled upon this discussion about e-portfolios at t…"

Donna Dolan replied Jun 7, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service