John Puskar's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Nitin, just out of curiosity, how many employees does your company have? "What John…"

John Puskar replied May 30, 2008 to How does your school district support technology?

20 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Marty Caise

"Thanks Brett! Yeah, I can't stand dealing with the problems associated with configur…"

John Puskar replied May 30, 2008 to Webmail vs. Outlook Express (or any other pop3 client), which do you use and why?

2 May 30, 2008
Reply by John Puskar

"LOL.....I once worked for a District that the office employees wanted me to fix a pa…"

John Puskar replied May 29, 2008 to How does your school district support technology?

20 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Marty Caise

"Podcasting doesn't necessarily require an iPod or iTunes but if you are looking at g…"

John Puskar replied May 29, 2008 to Help needed for videocasting

9 May 29, 2008
Reply by Catherine

"Stu, I am the technology coordinator for a rural SW Pennsylvania K12 district with a…"

John Puskar replied May 29, 2008 to How does your school district support technology?

20 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Marty Caise

"Scott, You should be fine....but just to be sure, check out the guidelines here.....…"

John Puskar replied Dec 6, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"As a tech coordinator, I'll agree with the over burdened comment, underskilled howev…"

John Puskar replied Dec 3, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"While I agree that too many Internet resources are blocked and that we need to start…"

John Puskar replied Dec 3, 2007 to

just now

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service