James Dykstra's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (168) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you tried www.21classes.com? I'm experimenting with them right at this very mom…"

James Dykstra replied Jan 12, 2008 to HELP! I need a Blog Sites for my students

9 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

"The only sites I know about are www.LoudLit.org and www.PodioBooks.com. I don't know…"

James Dykstra replied Jan 10, 2008 to Audio Books

9 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Ellen Pham

"The Manitoba Association of Computing Educators (ManACE) at www.manace.ca is a group…"

James Dykstra replied Jan 8, 2008 to Non-US Ed Tech Organizations

6 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by James Durkan

"In my del.icio.us links I have one or two strip generators that Nancy doesn't have l…"

James Dykstra replied Jan 8, 2008 to Free Comic Generator Tool

5 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by brachsmith

"I noticed that. I thought it was our system here at school. (Something's wrong here…"

James Dykstra replied Jan 7, 2008 to Another Fun Tool

11 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I really love this tool. I was going to give my Grade 12 Western Civ class a book li…"

James Dykstra replied Jan 7, 2008 to Another Fun Tool

11 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"The publicwebstations.com product is not perfect (I played with it a fair bit this p…"

James Dykstra replied Dec 19, 2007 to How far away are we from using Everex computers, freeware and online apps?

13 Dec 19, 2007
Reply by James Dykstra

"I've wondered for a while now, would schools be allowed to use the software you've s…"

James Dykstra replied Dec 18, 2007 to How far away are we from using Everex computers, freeware and online apps?

13 Dec 19, 2007
Reply by James Dykstra

"My teaching has really been transformed by the ability to research that the Internet…"

James Dykstra replied Dec 12, 2007 to What 'Tech Tool' Has Had The Greatest Impact On Your Teaching?

43 May 30, 2011
Reply by Colleen Young

"It looks interesting but it seems like I have to login to watch most videos or even…"

James Dykstra replied Nov 21, 2007 to SuTree - a useful educational video resource

3 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by Beth Pennington

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service