James Dykstra's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (168) Replies Latest Activity

"Are there the numbers for an in-person conference, even a small one? While there's a…"

James Dykstra replied Jun 8, 2007 to Are We Ready for a Classroom 2.0 Conference?

9 Jun 9, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"Wikis are not the blind leading the blind. 1. If you set up a wiki, you can decide…"

James Dykstra replied Jun 7, 2007 to Wikis - the blind leading the blind?

12 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"Schools engage in censorship everyday in the books they choose for their students' t…"

James Dykstra replied Jun 6, 2007 to Student Access - Safeguarding or Censoring?

13 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Kev

"Just downloaded that Pivot program. That is really amazing. Any art teacher would lo…"

James Dykstra replied Jun 5, 2007 to Digital Picture Projects for the Classroom

17 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Sandra Carswell

"It doesn't have to be a problem. When I read your post I thought immediately of Rive…"

James Dykstra replied Jun 2, 2007 to Teachers and everyday uses of technology

95 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by enojah Walker

"I've gotta go with Barbara "show and tell" response. Last fall my principal was push…"

James Dykstra replied Jun 1, 2007 to Explaining the need for teacher driven technology

3 Jun 1, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"Merit pay (or higher salaries) might change who enters (or exits) the teaching field…"

James Dykstra replied May 30, 2007 to Why do you teach?

13 Jun 3, 2007
Reply by Linda Loder

"Sigh. Not much on the Yahoo site for Canadians (or anyone outside the US)."

James Dykstra replied May 24, 2007 to Some new sites I just came accross

4 Jul 26, 2007
Reply by smart88

"Well, it's "old fashioned," but I've known a few schools that just e-mail everyone w…"

James Dykstra replied May 23, 2007 to Communication in a 2.0 world.

5 May 23, 2007
Reply by Lisa Parisi

"Is it safe? Does it put my students at risk? Can someone out there use the informati…"

James Dykstra replied May 22, 2007 to Questions you think about when using technology

13 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Catherine Sorich

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service