Michael Seiler's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Matrices and Cryptography (Internet banking security) Pythagorean Theorem and the Ma…"

Michael Seiler replied Feb 15, 2008 to HIgh School Math- Where are we ever going to use this MATH?

2 Feb 16, 2008
Reply by Carole Bridges

"I really like Jing. The only downfall is that you can only record 5 minute sessions.…"

Michael Seiler replied Feb 6, 2008 to Screen Casting

60 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Amanda Armor

"Luckily I have a good sub (Kim Anderson) and was able to jing all my lessons. Now ho…"

Michael Seiler replied Feb 6, 2008 to eTech Ohio

4 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Cary Harrod

"Hi Bill, Our district had the same idea. We went to 4 schools currently using a 1-1…"

Michael Seiler replied Feb 5, 2008 to

just now

"I think that if you were a better teacher, you wouldn't have this issue....I'm kiddi…"

Michael Seiler replied Feb 5, 2008 to Bringing the excitement to the math classroom?

30 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Corrine Sanders

"I teach for the paid holidays and three months off every year, I teach to so I can c…"

Michael Seiler replied May 30, 2007 to Why do you teach?

13 Jun 3, 2007
Reply by Linda Loder

"The tech I have available (a tablet laptop and projector) make integrating tech into…"

Michael Seiler replied May 22, 2007 to Questions you think about when using technology

13 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Catherine Sorich

"I don't suggest allowing students to work on the same page at the same time, you wil…"

Michael Seiler replied Apr 20, 2007 to Starting a wiki project - need advice

23 Sep 21, 2007
Reply by Michael O Neill

"Hi Elizabeth, Our district is currently launching a tablet laptop program to some of…"

Michael Seiler replied Apr 20, 2007 to Starting a wiki project - need advice

23 Sep 21, 2007
Reply by Michael O Neill

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service